Skip to content
- The Lord of the Rings – J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955. I couldn’t make my way through this until having seen the first Peter Jackson movie, and, for one of the biggest classics in a genre I love, I’m not that fond of it still.
- The Soul of An Octopus – Sy Montgomery, 2015 – quotes pulled, review tdb
- How To Be Both – Ali Smith, 2014 – quotes pulled, review tdb
- Play it as it Lays – Joan Didion, 1970 – quotes pulled, review tdb
- Dragonsinger – Anne McCaffrey, 1977 – Still one of my favorite re-reads!
- Why Buddhism is True – Robert Wright, 2017 – Great and prompted me to try a meditation practice again.